(Tariffs valid from March 2017 untill the first of March 2018)
For sea-going vessels for a maximum stay of 7 days and for fishing craft per GT the tariff is € 0,78
(Fishing craft calling more times per 24 hrs only pay ones per 24 hrs.).
- For sea-going vessels only calling to load fuel, stores, ships- or fishing necessaries; change of crew and customs clearances the tariff is per measured per GT € 0,39
Under the condition of granted permission for a maximum duration of 6 hours.
- For inland craft the tariff is per measured gross cubic m. (minimum 10 cubic m.) per voyage with a stay of maximum 7 days € 0,19.
- An additional ISPS charge of € 0,14 per GT is applicable if a vessel is subject to ISPS.
Cost cover ISPS services on weekdays from 07:00 till 17:00 hrs
Costs for ISPS services during other timeframes and/or during holidays are subject to surcharges)
- Fresh Water suplly rate of € 3,37 per m3 is applied
The following vessels are exempted from paying dues:
- Arriving fishing craft with cargo for the fish market.
- Naval craft.
- Icebreakers and lifeboats.
Provided they do not stay in the port longer than necessary and notice has been given to the harbour-master in advance of their arrival.
See www.zeehaven.nl for port regulations and further details.
Tariffs as per January 1st, 2018
- General tariff per GT € 0,69
- part tariff per GT € 0,35
- Lay by tariff (without loading and/or discharging) per GT per week € 0,45
- Tariff for inland vessels per GT € 0,10
A seperate ISPS charge is due for all ISPS registered vessels. The ISPS charge is set at € 0,09 per GT.
Wharfage TATA STeel and affiliated works
(Tariffs as per January 1st, 2018)
Vessels discharging and/or loading at TATA Steel (including Rijksbinnenhavens /Velserkom) to pay wharfage as follows:
- Discharging and/or loading € 0,81 per GT.
For vessels without discharging and/or loading at Corus are special tariffs at request.